The Perfect Caesar is a Canadian Classic. Refresh your summer with this easy, fail-proof cocktail Recipe.
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 oz Clamato juice
- 1 – 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1 oz vodka
- salt and pepper
- celery, pickles, olives, bacon or a slider (optional garnishes)
1. Start by mixing the ingredients, but before you start pouring, please note that the order of ingredients does matter!
2. In a rimmed glass filled with ice, add the Worcestershire sauce, followed by Clamato juice, hot sauce, vodka, and then season with salt and pepper. An easy way to remember the order of ingredients is to start with the cheaper ones and work your way up.
3. When it comes to the garnish, here’s your time to be creative. Go the conventional route with a long piece of celery, or grab a skewer and make a combo with pickles and olives. But if you’re really looking to earn some extra points, add a piece of bacon, or better yet, a juicy slider burger.
Recipe from Renee Reardin, Food Network.