Within the unique world of rail travel, Rocky Mountaineer is so much more than just a train. It’s the key to unlocking a hidden world of unparalleled beauty as you carve through otherwise inaccessible terrain in the Canadian Rockies.
What better way to celebrate the 150th birthday of our great country?
Take some of the world’s most stunning scenery, add in a hassle-free itinerary where every detail was taken care of, add the friendly service of your own Vision Travel escort and you have the recipe for some wonderful memories!
This is the second time we have had the pleasure of offering this exclusive trip to our clients. Here is what one of the last year’s group members had to say about the experience.
“The incredible scenery, the train with such eager and friendly and informative staff, the glacier—and, above all, having everything done for us! My husband especially wanted to do this trip and I’m so glad we did. Now I’m telling everyone how beautiful Canada is!” – Janice Yermus Thornhill, Ont.
As it’s difficult to find the words that accurately convey the grandeur, elegance and camaraderie that is found during this exceptional trip, we invite you to watch this short video and let it do the talking for us.
We would love to have you join us in 2017!
July 15- 24, 2017
A GoldLeaf Service journey means you’ll enjoy the best of the best from Rocky Mountaineer:
• A refreshing welcome aboard toast
• Hot gourmet breakfasts and lunches from an à la carte menu
• Morning scones and afternoon wine and cheese service
• Meal service in the private lower-level dining room of your dome coach
• Custom-designed bi-level dome coach with an upstairs seating area
• An exclusive outdoor vestibule to soak up that fresh mountain air
• Complimentary beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and gourmet snacks served throughout your journey
• Complimentary baggage delivery to your hotel
• 2 days on board the Rocky Mountaineer in Gold Leaf Service with breakfast & lunch included on board
• Vancouver Lookout
• Icefields Parkway and Yoho Park tours
• Jasper and Banff tours
• Banff to Calgary Sightseeing Tour including Banff Gondola
• Calgary Tower Visit
Vision Exclusive Inclusions
• Hosted by a Vision Travel Representative
• A full day sightseeing tour to Whistler stopping at the new Sea-to-Sky Gondola
• 2-Nights at the Delta Whistler Village Suites
• Free time in Whistler
• Breakfasts throughout
• Upgraded hotels at the Fairmont’s Banff Springs & Chateau Lake Louise
• Included dinners at the Fairmont hotels in Banff & Lake Louise
• Prepaid Gratuities
Ready to join us? Contact your Vision Travel Advisor today.