NEXUS Lanes at the Land Border
As part of Beyond the Border commitments, an additional NEXUS lane has been added in Canada at Fort Erie, Ontario; Pacific Highway, British Columbia; and Queenston, Ontario.
For information on NEXUS lane hours of operation, visit www.nexus.gc.ca.
Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) benefits
NEXUS dedicated lines for Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) security screening, Trusted Traveller CATSA Security Lines (TTCSL) have been expanded to include select mid-sized airports. For a complete list of all airports that offer this benefit, visit
Please be aware of what you can and cannot bring into the TTCSL. Failure to comply can result in delays at the airport. http://catsa.gc.ca/Page.aspx?
CATSA eGate at Vancouver International Airport
NEXUS members travelling through Vancouver International Airport’s domestic north checkpoint may notice a new procedure for validating NEXUS cards. CATSA is piloting an eGate that will verify your membership card and boarding pass electronically.
The eGate is positioned at the front of the Trusted Traveller screening line. It uses a touch screen that will prompt you to scan your boarding pass and NEXUS card to gain access to the screening area.
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Pre-Check expanded to more U.S. airports
Pre-Check allows expedited security screening for domestic travel within the U.S. Canadian NEXUS members now enjoy TSA Pre-Check at 40 airports for domestic travel within the United States as well as international flights, including to Canada, when flying on the following airlines:
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- United Airlines
- US Airways, and
- Virgin America.
- For a list of participating airports see: http://www.tsa.gov/tsa-
Reminder: Your Membership Obligations
Failure to comply with program obligations, including the updating of personal data and documents, may result in card revocation. Consult the NEXUS Member’s Guide so that you are fully aware of your membership obligations:
Did You Know?
- No appointment is required to have your iris captured. If you have not done so, please visit a NEXUS Enrolment Centre today. This will allow you to use NEXUS self-serve kiosks for expedited entry into Canada or the U.S. at Canada’s eight major international airports.
- If you have not done so already, please visit a NEXUS or Global Entry (GE) Enrolment Center, and have your fingerprints taken – no appointment necessary. All NEXUS members receive GE privileges, including use of GE kiosks, if we have your 10 fingerprints on file.
- If you are a Canadian or U.S. citizen, you can use your NEXUS card when travelling by land, marine or air within or between Canada and the United States.
- If travelling internationally, a passport is required.