Giving back is at the heart of what we do.
Vision Travel Foundation was launched as part of Vision Travel’s efforts to give back to the community and support the causes important to our team members.
This corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative serves as a conduit for Vision Travel to support various social, educational and charitable activities across Canada.
“Giving back has always been at the heart of Vision Travel. For the past decade, we have actively supported various social causes at a local level. Now, through Vision Travel Foundation, we are able to consolidate our efforts to make a difference on a national scale.”
2019 Vision Foundation Highlights
- Vision Travel Foundation donates $10, 000.00 for Hurricane Dorian relief
2018 Vision Foundation Highlights
- 14 Vision Travel teams across the country came together to participate in Run for the Cure
2017 Vision Foundation Highlights
- Hurricane relief: a $25, 000.00 donation was made to the Canadian Red Cross to support recovery efforts in the Caribbean following the devastation caused by hurricanes
2016 Vision Foundation Highlights
- Ecuador earthquake relief: both monetary and supply donations were made, including employee donation matching
- Alberta fire appeal: a monetary donation to the Canadian Red Cross in support of those affected by the wildfires in Fort McMurray
- Toujours Ensemble: assembly and donation of 70 bikes for children in disadvantaged areas
- Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada: Wish Sponsorship
2015 Foundation Highlights
- A donation of $10,000 to Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation during our annual Power of Vision conference
- Typhoon relief support of CMAT
- $10,000 donation to Children’s Wish Foundation through the Air Canada Foundation