Book a Flytographer
Memories are the best souvenirs. Flytographer is a company that connects travellers with local photographers is over 250 cities worldwide for photo shoots. Your local Flytographer can guide you to unique spots and share local tips. It’s the perfect way to capture your vacation memories with having to learn how to work the timer on your camera. You can learn more about Flytographer here.
Flytographer gift cards are available and make perfect weddings and honeymoons gifts.
Urban Adventures are day tours with a difference. They offer local-led experiences in 160+ cities across the world (with 17 in the USA alone!) and allow travellers to discover the hidden gems that won’t be found in a guidebook. They’re for travellers that really want to immerse themselves in a destination, experience different cultures and build connections with local people. Whether you want to taste tapas in Barcelona, see the monuments of Washington DC at night or cruise down the Mekong River in a traditional sampan, Urban Adventures have your back with over 1,000+ unique itineraries.
Luggage Free is a door-to-door luggage shipping service that sends luggage and sports equipment ahead to nearly any destination worldwide, so travelers can avoid the inconvenience of carrying, checking and claiming items. Perfect for cruises, family vacations or any luxury travel, sending luggage ahead has never been easier.
Personal Shopping Experiences
Your Vision Travel advisor can arrange a variety of shopping experiences, here are some of our favorites.
The Luxe Pass
Available for the USA Shopping Consortium properties. The Luxe Pass allows stylish travelers to enjoy an exclusive array of special offers, luxury services and experiences such as complimentary refreshments, valet parking, hotel package delivery, transportation, alterations, dining offers, gifts with purchase, personal stylist assistance and more. Locations include: Madison Ave, NY, the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, Santa Monica Place, and the Royal Hawaiian Center, Honolulu. A full list of location can be found here.
Galleries Lafayette, Paris
Located in the heart of Paris, the flagship store on Boulevard Haussmann is home not only to the largest fashion collections in the world, but also to home interior design and gourmet food. Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann provides 70,000 square meters of shopping space and more than 3500 brands from around the world.
Perks for Virtuoso Travellers Include:
- Access to the VIP Lounge with complimentary drinks including a glass of champagne!
- Complimentary VIP Ground Transportation for 2 guests from Galeries Lafayette to any address within Paris for purchases of 500 € or more.
- A complimentary ‘Longchamp’ foldable travel bag for p drinks including a glass of champagne! Concierge desk, 2nd floor of the main building. Open 7 days a week.
- A complimentary VIP Ground Transportation for 2 guests purchases of 1000 € or more.
- Enjoy a VIP tax refund service and get immediately in cash -12% VAT refund.
El Corte Inglés is the leading retail group in Spain and Portugal with more than 83 department stores where you may enjoy the largest selection of national and international brands of fashion, accessories, perfumery, watches, and jewelry. El Corte Ingles offers exclusive privileges to Virtuoso travellers at their Calle Serrano location in Madrid and their Avenida Diagonal location in Barcelona.
Privileges for Virtuoso Travellers Include:
- Greeting by our Head concierge in VIP room
- Special Virtuoso gift from your luxury shopping partner El Corte Inglés, for purchases over 500€
- Gourmet Experience: invitation to a glass of cava & a “tapa”
- Pampering with their personal shopper (by appointment)
- Complimentary transfer to the Virtuoso Stores from your Virtuoso hotel
- Priority tax refund by our concierge
To learn more about any of these vacation enhancing services speak to your Vision Travel Advisor.