We invite you to step onboard a World Cruise and experience an epic journey.
World Cruises are experiencing a bit of a renaissance. And what’s not to love? Amazing itineraries, outstanding value and exclusive benefits. If a world cruise is on your Must Experience List, be sure to let your Vision Travel Advisor know. The best staterooms sell out quickly and cruise lines offer their best pricing at the time of launch, so important to be ready to book as soon as the World Cruise on the line of your choice is launched.
Here are some of our preferred partners’ World Cruises 2019 offerings.
Silversea World Cruise
San Francisco to London January 6- May 19, 2019, on board Silver Whisper
Tell you own tale in this 132-day exceptional world cruise sailing. A captivating 52 ports, 31 exceptional countries and 17 overnights will be the setting for this, your greatest story to date.
Benefits of a full Silversea World Cruise:
• Roundtrip Business Class Air from select gateways
• Bon voyage dinner and overnight
• Private transfers
• $4,000 Onboard spending credit (double occupancy)
• Four exclusive world cruise events
• Silversea experiences
• Special commemorative gifts
• Silver shore baggage valet between home and ship in San Francisco and London
• Laundry service
• Unlimited wi-fi
• Medical services
• Visa package**
Oceania Cruises World Cruise
Miami to Miami January 11 – July 11, 2019, on board Insignia
Around the World in 180 days. Perfectly designed for the seasoned traveller that has dreamed of exploring the farthest reaches of our world, this awe-inspiring journey invites you to discover a more profound connection with cultures spanning the globe.
OLife Choice Promotional Fare includes: Bonus Savings, Airfare & Unlimited Internet plus choose one of the below
FREE – 62 Shore Excursions
FREE – Beverage Package
FREE -$6,200 Shipboard Credit
Amenities are per stateroom
Holland America World Voyage
Fort Lauderdale to Fort Lauderdale January 22, 2019, to May 16, 2019, on board ms Amsterdam
Ports of call on Grand Voyage cruises are extensive and varied, with extended stays that allow for comparisons of cultures and geography. And onboard activities are wide-ranging and designed to enlighten as well as entertain.
Holland America Grand World Voyage Amenities Include:
Complimentary laundry, dry cleaning and pressing, Categories PS-SB*
Complimentary unlimited In-suite bottled water and soft drinks, Categories PS-SB*
Crystal Cruises World Cruise
Los Angeles to Monte Carol January 13 – April 8, 2019, on board Serenity
Take a voyage on the wild side to discover the natural wonders of Australia and Africa by way of the South Pacific and Indian Ocean. Crystal’s 2019 World Cruise follows a tropical route deep into the Southern Hemisphere to see kangaroos and wallabies in the Outback, spot lemurs in Madagascar, sight Big Five on safari and search for secrets in the world’s oldest desert.
Crystal World Cruise Amenities:
• $2,000 per person As You Wish Shipboard Credit
• Complimentary chauffeured private car transfers† between the airport to ship and ship to airport
• Excess Luggage Reimbursement of up to $500 per person*
• Guests sailing on a FULL World Cruise enjoy an exclusive Welcome Celebration in Los Angeles, January 13, 2019
• Two exclusive shoreside events
• Special onboard events
• Specially selected gifts
• Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits
• Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff
• Complimentary evening specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or The Sushi Bar and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee** (Additional specialty restaurant dining reservations are complimentary for Full World Cruise guests, on a space-available basis)