1. Margarita de Miel, Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa, New Mexico.
This traditional margarita gets an upgrade, courtesy of the resort’s 80 000-strong bee colony.
2. Venetian Spritz, Baglioni Hotel Luna, Venice.
This classic Italian aperitif preps you for la bella vita.
3. Sunrise, Mandarin Oriental, New York.
Here, welcome cocktails are designed according to your suite’s décor theme: Sunrise, Dusk, or Nights.
4. Rum Punch, Las Terrazas Resort & Residences, Belize.
Belize’s national drink packs a serious yet drinkable (yes we’ll say it) punch.
5. Pisco Sour, Palacio Del Inka, Cuzco, Peru.
No trip to Peru is complete without the country’s signature sipper. This one is made with the Quebranta grape-based version of the Peruvian spirit.
6 . Citrus Cooler, Capella Washington, D.C. ,Georgetown.
Launching this month, Capella’s new welcome drink riffs on the rickey, a classic created in the nation’s capital more than two centuries ago.
Ready to serve these at your next cocktail party? Click here for the original article in Virtuoso Life magazine.